Drainage Systems & Sprinkler Services
A drainage system is as important as any other system that you have on your property. During landscaping, your contracted company should be in a position to tell you or better still, design your drainage system. You will not see the beauty of your landscape when it floods with rainwater and wastes from your laundry area.
Many problems come as a result of a poor drainage system that you have on your property. There can be excess soil erosion, stagnant water, foundation problems, and flooding. This is a health hazard and also ruins the appearance of your home. Some paving materials are not water-resistant. If these were used on your property, then be sure that you will have to spend on the repair of your pavements. Foundation problems may result in other severe consequences that may not be repaired. With a simple problem as a poor drainage system, you may be forced to demolish your house for safety reasons.
Don’t let it escalate up to this stage. The moment you suspect that there might be a problem with your drainage system, act, and act quickly. It is true that your drainage system is not good and requires urgent attention.
Grand Prairie Professional Landscapers & Outdoor Living Designs is here to save you the future problems of drainage systems. We have been involved in installing and repairing drainage systems for both residential and commercial properties.
- We are specialists who will come to the property and evaluate the problems with your lawn water drainage system. With proper evaluation, we can offer a solution in the following ways:
- We will construct surface and area drains. This is specifically being installed to drain away any stagnant water from your lawn thereby prevents the flooding of your lawn.
- We can construct subsurface popularly known as the French drains. This is to control groundwater that can cause foundation problems.
- If the problem is the waterlogging in your flowerbeds or on any other raised surfaces, then we will construct gutters or the downspouts drains.
- The last alternative to supplement the above methods is to use the sump pumps. This is particularly important in fairly flat areas and gradient cannot be achieved. The pump will physically get the water out of the area.
The other part of this service is the sprinkler irrigation system installation and repair. You need this to artificially and intelligently water your lawn. Sprinkler systems are to make it easier to automatically water your lawn. It is the most efficient way to sustain your trees and shrubs during dry seasons. These systems do not take as much water as other irrigation systems. You can depend on our experts to properly install a sprinkler irrigation system on your lawn. We also repair damaged sprinklers.
Contact us to get our landscaping services that are reliable and dependable. We have experts and the right tools and equipment to offer the following services:
There are so many areas or regions where we offer these services with most of them being cities. However, if you need any of these services, you need to contact us. The list below comprises the areas where we offer these services.
Feel free to place your order and receive your free quotation now!